Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Site Update: Official Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Registry

Official Cadillac V-Net Website Update
Hi all, I've been lurking a bit since i created my account when i put my order in with Sewell Grapevine Texas about 6-8 weeks ago. I had gone through six dealers in 2 states to try to find an order spot that wasn't marked up, and the entire time i should have driven two miles to my DFW Sewell dealer for a non-markup order. Major fail on my side for not thinking of them first.

But, i was alerted that my car has been built last week, just waiting on shipping. I have the VIN and would love to decode it to make sure it is what i ordered. There seems to be a magical person in this thread that can help with that?

Hi all, I've been lurking a bit since i created my account when i put my order in with Sewell Grapevine Texas about 6-8 weeks ago. I had gone through six dealers in 2 states to try to find an order spot that wasn't marked up, and the entire time i should have driven two miles to my DFW Sewell dealer for a non-markup order. Major fail on my side for not thinking of them first.

But, i was alerted that my car has been built last week, just waiting on shipping. I have the VIN and would love to decode it to make sure it is what i ordered. There seems to be a magical person in this thread that can help with that?
That would be me

Hey Rob, just wanted to let you know I did the request to updated the registry on my vehicle. It is official that the BW is in my custody and in storage for the time being.

Attachments

• 0B5DF0B9-B399-413B-86EE-03C317405CE0.jpeg
    0B5DF0B9-B399-413B-86EE-03C317405CE0.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 167
  • 0FAA094E-0C3D-4D0C-8D47-5BCB128193BC.jpeg
    0FAA094E-0C3D-4D0C-8D47-5BCB128193BC.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 165
  • A8083A62-3ECE-4EEB-95E4-627C145B0D0A.jpeg
    A8083A62-3ECE-4EEB-95E4-627C145B0D0A.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 168
  • BCBDDF6A-3855-4561-8CCD-025FB7DB1B07.jpeg
    BCBDDF6A-3855-4561-8CCD-025FB7DB1B07.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 175
Hey Rob, just wanted to let you know I did the request to updated the registry on my vehicle. It is official that the BW is in my custody and in storage for the time being.
Yep, I updated the listing yesterday.

Congrats!

Congrats! It appears to be in good company!

Rob, Could you add this vehicle to the CT4 Registry please:
N0460164, order# ZVJC8F
I'd love to see the RPO list.

Outstanding Rob. Thank you, it's all systems go for me and this car.

• Love Post
Reactions: Rob
Thanks for adding mine to the registry Rob!

Have you ever seen a case where it goes to status 6000 but hasn't been delivered? The dealer told my broker they don't have it yet when I inquired this morning.

I have an official VIN. When I try searching through the registry it shows the manual build with the same last 4 digits. Am I searching incorrectly or maybe it isn't added yet?

I have an official VIN. When I try searching through the registry it shows the manual build with the same last 4 digits. Am I searching incorrectly or maybe it isn't added yet?
It's not added yet. I haven't had time to work on the Registry

Thanks for adding mine to the registry Rob!

Have you ever seen a case where it goes to status 6000 but hasn't been delivered? The dealer told my broker they don't have it yet when I inquired this morning.
Your dealership "punched" the vehicle reporting it delivered to the customer because the longer it "sits" on their showroom floor, the more it negatively affects their ability to get increased order allocation in the future from GM. GM calls it, ADS for Adjusted Days Supply.

For a greater explanation of how this works, check the article below that I wrote:

It's not added yet. I haven't had time to work on the Registry
Thanks for the quick reply. Not too worried about it getting added, was just curious now that I have a VIN. We all greatly appreciate what you do for us and the forum! Happy Thanksgiving to you and family.

Your dealership "punched" the vehicle reporting it delivered to the customer because the longer it "sits" on their showroom floor, the more it negatively affects their ability to get increased order allocation in the future from GM. GM calls it, ADS for Adjusted Days Supply.

For a greater explanation of how this works, check the article below that I wrote:

Is there a list out there that shows how many CTS-V's a dealership has sold in previous years? I know there are such lists for the Corvette's....

Is there a list out there that shows how many CTS-V's a dealership has sold in previous years? I know there are such lists for the Corvette's....
Not that I'm aware of

@Rob Here is the Window sticker for BW5 VIN 126

Attachments

• NEWBW5.pdf
    173.6 KB · Views: 130
@Rob I don't know if I gave you this window sticker yet. It a BW5 Emerald VIN 214

Attachments

• BW5_Emerald.pdf
    166.8 KB · Views: 112
@Rob I don't know if I gave you this window sticker yet. It a BW5 Emerald VIN 214
Dont think I have it yet. I still have to grab a bunch of window stickers for the ones Ive added to the Registry this week, but I'm still trying to catch up. I have about 150 Blackwings to add to catch up to production

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back