Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Media dumps

Anybody surprised?!? Lol
It’s funny, someone in the M5 forum is complaining that they “smell some serious bias” towards the Caddy and thinks that it placed higher due to its price advantage.

He must not have been reading C/Ds BMW coverage over the past 30 years.

It’s funny, someone in the M5 forum is complaining that they “smell some serious bias” towards the Caddy and thinks that it placed higher due to its price advantage.

He must not have been reading C/Ds BMW coverage over the past 30 years.
Yes, it used to be called BMW and Driver.

Much like my car, where's my magazine? Guess that will show up sooner or later too 🤣

Be nice to see a CT4-V BW vs M3 / AMG whatever.
You'd figure given how popular that segment is for sporty sedans and coupe's that there would be more content, I suppose it will just take a little while for reviewers to get their hands on the cars.

You'd figure given how popular that segment is for sporty sedans and coupe's that there would be more content, I suppose it will just take a little while for reviewers to get their hands on the cars.
I think that's it in general - almost impossible to get multiple new cars of the same class together given the dearth of new or even used cars on the market.

Be nice to see a CT4-V BW vs M3 / AMG whatever.
My bet is that Throttle House are working on something like that as we speak, otherwise they could have already published a review from Toronto Motorsport Park press day.

This time of year is always tricky anyway. Fleets are cycling out '21s and cycling in '22s, and a lot of '21s probably got pulled early while they still had low miles on them and made for juicier resale propositions. Plus, all the various Car/Truck of the Year jurors have to cycle through everyf*ckingthing that was released this year. It's hell on the back-end logistics for the mags/etc.

Matt Farah from The Smoking Tire said it’s gonna be a couple months before he sees a BW in LA.

Matt Farah from The Smoking Tire said it’s gonna be a couple months before he sees a BW in LA.
There's that electric blue/natural tan CT5 that's been floating around SoCal. Jonny Lieberman had it last week (they talked about it on Spike's Car Radio), and I believe it was the same car that was in Jason Cammisa's video.

Screen Shot 2021-11-15 at 11.22.36 PM.png

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners