Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Certification Of Authenticity

LOL, I think FedEx pushed mine back to Wednesday now......It happens, I just hope my CT4-V Blackwing come off the line soon, as I'm hoping this week,,,,,
I hope your CT4 will be one of the 250 so you'll get 2 of the plaques.

Just got home and measured the dimensions. Its about 36.5" wide, 14.5" tall and has a depth of 1.5", if anyone is curious. Pretty big piece.

Let's see if I get mine in the next month... if you are getting yours today/tomorrow @Tall Steve that means mine will show up in 4 weeks
With your track record, you'll probably get it 4 months from now :chuckle

If anyone wants to keep this as a surprise, please look away.

View attachment 5563

I'm sorry I suck at photography. I wasn't dragging this into work. This is a huge display with a hand signed and numbered sketch by the designer of the exterior to go along with the COA, Cadillac badge, and our unique serial identifier from the steering wheel. I love it.
That looks pretty cool , nicely designed and framed . Does the rendering of your car match the color of your car ?

That looks pretty cool , nicely designed and framed . Does the rendering of your car match the color of your car ?

No, this is the exact photo that was shared on the GM Design's official Instagram page. My car is black raven and that is noted on the COA, but everyone will get that same "concept design" rendering (using that term loosely as I'm not sure if that's technically accurate or not). So the folks that ordered infrared will have a "matching" sketch, but thats just because that's what the designer chose to utilize.

No, this is the exact photo that was shared on the GM Design's official Instagram page. My car is black raven and that is noted on the COA, but everyone will get that same "concept design" rendering (using that term loosely as I'm not sure if that's technically accurate or not). So the folks that ordered infrared will have a "matching" sketch, but thats just because that's what the designer chose to utilize.
Wondering what pic those of us who got 4s will get.

It could be worse “red headed step child with buck teeth “
the goonies chuck GIF

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop