Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Certification Of Authenticity

Tall Steve

Head Goat Herder
Did anyone else get an email from FedEx about a delivery from Michigan from Second Story Group? I did and called about it and it turns out that its my certification of authenticity all framed up nice and neat... I should get mine Wednesday if it runs on time..I will keep ya'll posted!

Goatfather

Did anyone else get an email from FedEx about a delivery from Michigan from Second Story Group? I did and called about it and it turns out that its my certification of authenticity all framed up nice and neat... I should get mine Wednesday if it runs on time..I will keep ya'll posted!

Goatfather
Good luck with FedEx !! I ordered ceramic car wash soap over 1 month ago and it's still sitting in Newark California for 4 1/2 weeks and im still waiting for a delivery date. My last 10 deliveries have been late by a minimum of 2 weeks. I've been begging people not to ship with FedEx because they seemed to have lost their way.

R.763c848c79f6f1eed0f051092b4fb17f

Good luck with FedEx !! I ordered ceramic car wash soap over 1 month ago and it's still sitting in Newark California for 4 1/2 weeks and im still waiting for a delivery date. My last 10 deliveries have been late by a minimum of 2 weeks. I've been begging people not to ship with FedEx because they seemed to have lost their way.
I agree, I'm waiting on a late package right now myself!

Goatfather
I have not checked email but I do have a FedEx being delivered from Second Story Group on Nov 10th.

I just got a FedEx notification about it this morning. Scheduled delivery is tomorrow. I'm likely going to have them hold it somewhere as I still don't trust that UPS/FedEx have figured out my neighborhood yet.

I just got a FedEx notification about it this morning. Scheduled delivery is tomorrow. I'm likely going to have them hold it somewhere as I still don't trust that UPS/FedEx have figured out my neighborhood yet.
I did a delivery hold to a fedEx location near my house so nothing happens to it....

I had honestly completely forgot about the COA, so this has me mildly excited for some reason. That'll be extra nice if it's framed up already. I'm looking forward to a Monday for once.

If anyone wants to keep this as a surprise, please look away.

20211108_142032.jpg

I'm sorry I suck at photography. I wasn't dragging this into work. This is a huge display with a hand signed and numbered sketch by the designer of the exterior to go along with the COA, Cadillac badge, and our unique serial identifier from the steering wheel. I love it.

View attachment 5563

I'm sorry I suck at photography. I wasn't dragging this into work. This is a huge display with a hand signed and numbered sketch by the designer of the exterior to go along with the COA, Cadillac badge, and our unique serial identifier from the steering wheel. I love it.
Wait, you got yours before @Tall Steve ? 😜

View attachment 5563

That looks Great !!!

LOL, I think FedEx pushed mine back to Wednesday now......It happens, I just hope my CT4-V Blackwing come off the line soon, as I'm hoping this week,,,,,

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back