Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Delivery Thread - Post Pictures Here!

Thank you and I love this car. I think for me at least, has been one of the best cars Cadillac has ever built. Its sad to think Cadillacc switching to all electric. I will never buy an electric car. People think they are saving the environment going to electric but they have never really looked at the carbon footprint of the electric cars and long last affects on the environment from the damn EV's.
And not to stir the pot more, but so much goes into it. Where is your electric coming from and how do they generate it? I read an article some where that claims for an electric to become more "green" the gas, pending what EV it is, it can take 25,000 miles to as much as 60,000 to be greener. 50-60K miles??? Um, that's not very green IMHO.

Thank you and I love this car. I think for me at least, has been one of the best cars Cadillac has ever built. Its sad to think Cadillacc switching to all electric. I will never buy an electric car. People think they are saving the environment going to electric but they have never really looked at the carbon footprint of the electric cars and long last affects on the environment from the damn EV's.
I'm praying that this can gain momentum in time to save the ICE. It would make existing non-EV cars at least "carbon-neutral" and deflate the argument that all vehicles must be EV. Carbon Engineering - Taking CO2 Right Out Of The Air To Make Gasoline

Unless you live in an society with archaic infrastructure like Poland or West Virginia, EV cars will generate less carbon over their lifetime. In Europe, an EV car makes 30-70% less emissions than a gas car when considering cradle to grave resources, including battery manufacturing and recycling. This number only improves as the infrastructure transitions to renewable sources, which is inevitable because they are now cheaper than fossil fuel based plants.

I’m not berating anyone for wanting to drive the last great round of ICEs, I’m a member on this forum for a reason too. But you can’t put down EVs when the data doesn’t support it. EVs will cut global emissions, full stop.

Loving these delivery pictures............
You gave it the old college try. ;)

I'm sure we'll get back on topic eventually. If only there were a place to have other discussions like this... we could call it, some other thread! There could even be a name that suggested the theme of said conversation! That seems like such a great idea, I'll bet we could build something like that if we wanted to.

Should I be seeing a signature on the carbon fiber seat back too? I don’t have a photo at the moment as the car is getting it’s coating applied but I don’t recall anyone else mentioning it.
IMG_5385.png
IMG_5374.png

IMG_5384.png

Finally got the car back from the local CeramicPro detailer who also removed the tinting the dealer quickly applied and added something legal for CA. I had Suntek PPF put on the front buy a guy working out of his 2 car garage prior to driving it back from Phoenix to the LA area. It was impossible to schedule at one of the other larger companies since the delivery estimates varied so much (10/14 EDD but it got there 10/4) and he was the only on I could get it done without staying in AZ for a month. @Rob Here are the signatures on my car (including the one on the back of the front seat). It's almost like someone at the dealer (maybe the guy doing the PDI?) was yanking my chain and added their own signature but looks like they got interrupted.
IMG_5380.png
IMG_5382.png
IMG_5375.png
IMG_5383.png

View attachment 5234View attachment 5233

View attachment 5235
Finally got the car back from the local CeramicPro detailer who also removed the tinting the dealer quickly applied and added something legal for CA. I had Suntek PPF put on the front buy a guy working out of his 2 car garage prior to driving it back from Phoenix to the LA area. It was impossible to schedule at one of the other larger companies since the delivery estimates varied so much (10/14 EDD but it got there 10/4) and he was the only on I could get it done without staying in AZ for a month. @Rob Here are the signatures on my car (including the one on the back of the front seat). It's almost like someone at the dealer (maybe the guy doing the PDI?) was yanking my chain and added their own signature but looks like they got interrupted. View attachment 5236View attachment 5237View attachment 5238View attachment 5239
So beautiful!

Why does that signature look whack
The dealer says that no one there would add a signature like that but I don't recall anybody else mentioning a signature on the seat back from the factory. It looks like some name(Alteratio?) followed by "of Se" as if they were trying to write "Service" maybe. Or maybe it's flagging a defect "Alteration of SE"? @Mirza Grebovic does this look like an inspection note or other factory notation?

Last edited:
Myself I would remove whatever is signed on the beautiful carbon fiber. I can appreciate the door sills and engine but on the seat…. No way.

The dealer says that no one there would add a signature like that but I don't recall anybody else mentioning a signature on the seat back from the factory. It looks like some name(Alteratio?) followed by "of Se" as if they were trying to write "Service" maybe. Or maybe it's flagging a defect "Alteration of SE"? @Mirza Grebovic does this look like an inspection note or other factory notation?
Pretty bizarre. Is it etched in?
I would think that due to the mishap, your car is worth more in the future. It's now a 1 of 1. You're going to need to dig if you want to get the full story that goes along with the imperfection.

Last edited:
Pretty bizarre. Is it etched in?
I would think that due to the mishap, your car is worth more in the future. It's now a 1 of 1. You're going to need to dig if you want to get the full story that goes along with the imperfection.
I think it can be removed without leaving any residual marks. I still don't know what the story is behind it. I'm leaning toward the idea it was noting a defect or that it was modified somehow after a problem was discovered and that was the note. The car was at 3800 for an extended time compared to others on the tracker and the mileage at delivery was 25 miles so there may have been an issue.

I think it can be removed without leaving any residual marks. I still don't know what the story is behind it. I'm leaning toward the idea it was noting a defect or that it was modified somehow after a problem was discovered and that was the note. The car was at 3800 for an extended time compared to others on the tracker and the mileage at delivery was 25 miles so there may have been an issue.
grab a rag and some simple green it'll come right off...looks like wax pencil from QC inspection....thats definitely NOT supposed to be there.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back