Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Media dumps

I thought of your barn this morning while i shimmied myself into my SUV because I couldn't open the door wide enough! :LOL:

Congrats on the BW, she's beautiful. Nice collection you got there.
That’s how my old garage used to be. Definitely wouldn’t let anything be parked next to the BW. My next place should be Atleast 2+ Car garage, hoping for 3 🤞

Really wish there were more 4BW reviews! I need to watch more people enjoying the car lol
I think if Cadillac had released it separately it would have gotten a lot more attention. Right now it is completely over shadowed by the bigger sister.

I’ve been waiting for the C/D review and as expected it didn’t disappoint:

“It's just as possible that a million monkeys with typewriters will eventually write Shakespeare as it is that an owner will find something better than the settings GM chassis engineers created.”

I have to say that C/D article was great, especially coming from C/D who usually dislike almost anything that's American or not BMW or Porsche. I read that and have to say, I'm so excited about getting my 5BW. Some day it will get built and show up.

Last edited:
I’ve been waiting for the C/D review and as expected it didn’t disappoint:

“It's just as possible that a million monkeys with typewriters will eventually write Shakespeare as it is that an owner will find something better than the settings GM chassis engineers created.”

Even better, in my opinion:
"As one staffer's spouse put it to him: 'I don't like you driving this car.' There isn't higher praise from an auto reviewer's better half."

Here you go...
Cadillac has just about swayed me from a BMW M2 CS with the CT4-V Blackwing. It's very painful! LOL

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back