Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Any of you guys daily driving your BW?

Atemoya

Not that it matters much, but what MPG are you getting?
Do you have a parking spot at work where you don't have any concerns?
If I place an order now, when can I expect to get the car?

Thanks,

Last edited:
2,000 miles on mine already. Haven't checked the fuel economy though.

I daily drive mine but my commute for now is from the bedroom to my home office. Have about 1,500 miles and averaging about 14mpg (having too much fun.) Can get high 20s on longer highway stretches.

I wont

if I ever get it. I have my Titan pick up for DD, cant see driving any High Dollar (for me anyway) sports car including the C8 if it gets here before my BW.

Rain, dirty city streets, hail, ice. OMG. I could never take it out in that chit.

I wont

if I ever get it. I have my Titan pick up for DD, cant see driving any High Dollar (for me anyway) sports car including the C8 if it gets here before my BW.

Rain, dirty city streets, hail, ice. OMG. I could never take it out in that chit.
I agree, but when my CT4-V Blackwing gets delivered my wife will daily it...I'm trading my 2020 CT5-V for her and I will be daily driving our Honda Civic.. Thats going to be a huge change for me!!!

I think after I get all this old age cra cra stuff out of my mind. I'll end up in a Honda Civic hatch. GREAT cars !!

Not that it matters much, but what MPG are you getting?
Do you have a parking spot at work where you don't have any concerns?
If I place an order now, when can I expect to get the car?

Thanks,
I have 1600 miles on mine, I do not daily the car, I daily an f350. But my mpg combined right now is about 11mpg…….
When I get in my car I have fun, almost every shift, every start. Every corner. Only time I back off, is when the lady is tired of it. Lol.

I have no input on your other questions.

I DD mine but do about 10,000 miles a year. I'm not expecting the MPG to be great. It seems the gas tank is smaller than my 2018 CTS-V which was already small! My parking spot is at the very back!

Yep. I don't have a long commute but will daily it probably about 6-700 miles per month.

I daily mine, with a very short commute to the office with dedicated parking spot. It will likely see road trip duty as well, given the fact it does seem to be great for highway use. Like most of you, the fact it does so much very well was one of the main reasons I bought it. I take great care of my vehicles, but I don’t buy anything to sit in the garage without use anymore.

I will after PPF is done....but turns out need more TLC apparently during production or shipping the car got lots of black specs all over the paint and they don't come off easy with polishing. I have a detailer right now seeing what they can do.

I will after PPF is done....but turns out need more TLC apparently during production or shipping the car got lots of black specs all over the paint and they don't come off easy with polishing. I have a detailer right now seeing what they can do.
but they do come off?

Looks like I've averaged 20.3 mpg for the first 2,000 miles. Pretty impressive considering how I drive. Plus, this car has already been on the dyno eight different days!

image000000.jpg

Just under 500 miles and I've been driving mine to work every day (I've got a short commute). I'm floating between 17 - 20 mpg depending on how I drive it.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back