Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

wait times CT5BW

That's my uneducated guess as well. Ordered mine just over a week ago and dealer thinks "maybe" February delivery. My guess is March or April unless the chip and supply issue gets worse.

If I had to put money on it, a car ordered today with an over/under of May 1. I'd take the over. Buuuuuut, this is highly dependent on the dealer you use and if they can get an allocation or not. Who knows, you may still be able to walk into a medium volume dealer that hasn't had an order yet, and they get an allocation tomorrow. Even with that happening, TPW would still be January at best.

I think it depends on what you order. BW4’s additional allocations have been handed out and are being built. I don’t think we’ve seen any movement on BW5’s yet. I could be wrong though.

Ordered mine in may…. At 3000 status…. Tpw moved out yesterday from 10/25 to 12/13
Same story here unfortunately. Ordered 5/13. TPW started 8/2 then 9/13 then 10/11 and currently 12/16. At this point my hope is they push mine out even farther. I don't care to take delivery in the middle of winter in Chicago.

Same story here unfortunately. Ordered 5/13. TPW started 8/2 then 9/13 then 10/11 and currently 12/16. At this point my hope is they push mine out even farther. I don't care to take delivery in the middle of winter in Chicago.
My tpw was at 9/13 at one point What a shitshow

I submitted my order on 3/23/2021...still at 1100
Thats why i had my name in at multiple dealers back in may…. Allocations , with dealers that had a decent past history with v sales….. so got a hit from one of the dealers, and i have moved around so much, at dec now… what ya gonna do….

sry to not be up to date, what are these numbers? 1100 and 3000, i know the 250 is the initial rollout, are those the current number of ordered cars and the slot youre in? tks in advance... i ordered last week, im guessing ill see mine by 2024.... fingers crossed... probs get struck by lightning the day its delivered to the dealership lol

sry to not be up to date, what are these numbers? 1100 and 3000, i know the 250 is the initial rollout, are those the current number of ordered cars and the slot youre in? tks in advance... i ordered last week, im guessing ill see mine by 2024.... fingers crossed... probs get struck by lightning the day its delivered to the dealership lol
They are internal GM event codes for your order. They are listed here and within the tracker for your reference.

They are internal GM event codes for your order. They are listed here and within the tracker for your reference.
look at you, awesome, tks for the heads up... much appreciated...

man that has everything... tks again... had no clue that even existed...
No worries, and welcome! As @Rob would say, be mindful that these are internal codes/dates and not meant to be customer-facing. They can and will change, sometimes going backwards (especially the dates!) Don't put too much stock in them, particularly early on in the process.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back