Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Spring Mountain V-Performance Academy

Smls_pr_Gal

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
All,

Spring Mountain just opened up the Blackwing Academy on their website yesterday. For those of you who are interested the link is provided below. If you have any trouble registering (not all VINs have been loaded in the system yet) contact Darci Bolen at darci@racespringmountain.com O: 800.391.6891 ext. 224

Enjoy!

Shawn
5BW #18

All,

Spring Mountain just opened up the Blackwing Academy on their website yesterday. For those of you who are interested the link is provided below. If you have any trouble registering (not all VINs have been loaded in the system yet) contact Darci Bolen at darci@racespringmountain.com O: 800.391.6891 ext. 224

Enjoy!

Shawn
5BW #18
I'm looking forward to this !!! :happyanim:

Is it safe to assume that we’ll receive something in the mail either from Cadillac or, Spring Mountain regarding this?

You can wait if you would like, but you don't have to. All you need is your vehicles VIN # to register.

Shawn
5BW #18
I tried to register online but didn't work so I emailed and left a voice mail to call me.

Outstanding!! Definitely looking forward to meeting you and hopefully a couple of the other guys here.

Shawn
5BW #18

No pickup from the airport anymore? How far is spring mountain from LAS? This will be my first time going.

No pickup from the airport anymore? How far is spring mountain from LAS? This will be my first time going.
I just drove out there on Friday from the Las Vegas Airport, roughly and hour drive. Talking to the staff at the track, they will not offer a shuttle and recommended picking up a rental.

Hope this helps.

Shawn
5BW #18

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!