Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

I’m out ✌️

BenBaad

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
Not going to be able to take delivery of my car after all. Denied by NavyFed, PenFed, and USAA (they approved me for half). Loss of $4k a month in income a couple weeks ago doesn’t help. Plus the issue with the sale/refi of my rental.
It’s been a fun 8 months with you guys, but gotta pull chocks.
Gonna call my dealer today and let him know.
I’m assuming they’ll charge a markup, I’ll try to get an idea on that.
Coulter Cadillac Tempe
Car is Wave Metallic, 6-speed, CF1 & 2, Pano roof, Tech Bronze wheels, red calipers/key, top Sky Cool grey interior with red seat belts, and PDR.
I’ll attach the build sheet and some pics as well.
55E60BE9-2A76-49C8-9E0C-4B78B77EAD1D.jpeg
91B894D2-3F9F-4DF5-A9A0-FAE52D3B84B8.jpeg
D82E6A4D-F76E-4F1D-B569-E0D85CD9F61C.jpeg
8BF469BD-46AD-45BF-B1AA-0794095ED1B1.jpeg

FFFFAAAAAWWWWWKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So sorry to hear of this.

You should see if dealer would finance you
This might be my last and final attempt. I may have f’d up when listing my total income however…
Have a rental property. Mortgage is $1200, renters pay $1500. Do I add $1500 a month for income, or just the $300 profit I get? 🤦‍♂️

This might be my last and final attempt. I may have f’d up when listing my total income however…
Have a rental property. Mortgage is $1200, renters pay $1500. Do I add $1500 a month for income, or just the $300 profit I get? 🤦‍♂️
You use the 1500 as income.

Shit… I just realized that was probably the case.

Definitely use 150” and go thru the dealer. They can get loans approved when others deny

They did not 😒. This might be more of an issue with negative marks on my credit report from a few years ago. And I’m assuming the only way around that would to have someone co-sign?

A friend recommended trying GM Financial, and said it would be different/better than going through the dealership. Any input on that?

They did not 😒. This might be more of an issue with negative marks on my credit report from a few years ago. And I’m assuming the only way around that would to have someone co-sign?

A friend recommended trying GM Financial, and said it would be different/better than going through the dealership. Any input on that?
Dealerships will use GM Financial or at least attempt to. You may also want to try leasing as the lease is for a much much smaller amount. I leased my first V because of that.

Dealerships will use GM Financial or at least attempt to. You may also want to try leasing as the lease is for a much much smaller amount. I leased my first V because of that.
Just to clarify, lease only puts the total of the lease on your credit, so likely the 50k or whatever your depreciation is as the balance. Instead of the 100k+. It does make a huge difference on lending even though it's not a huge difference month to month. But if you can't even lease, then it's likely your credit is extended too much, and I'd sign up for MyFico or something and see whats on your credit. I track everything of mine on MyFico and over 5 years went from a 640 to a 798 score just because I started tracking and working on getting my scores and ratios into really ideal range. Chase could have denied me because I just refinanced our home 2 months ago.

Damn man, hopefully you can get it worked out and end up taking that beauty home. I'll be pulling for you!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back