Cadillac V-Net

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertising Information
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
    Technical Writer for Internet & Print Media
    Post Thanks / Like

V-Series Cadillac(s)

2016 ATS-V Sedan, 2016 ATS-V Coupe

Didn't realize you leased it. We don't lease vehicles because, I feel it doesn't make sense economically unless it's a business which is doing the leasing because of the write-off or I just have to own a car I cannot afford to buy.

My business modifies the vehicles it owns as part of its work, so leasing is impossible, anyway.

If we were to buy a Volt, I'd have to do some math to see if we'd recover the EV "premium" in better fuel mileage in a reasonable amount of time. I'm skeptical that we would, but we'll see.

Post Thanks / Like

V-Series Cadillac(s)

'11 V Wagon, ( '13 427 Vette & '14 ATS)

The Volt was the only car I ever leased. New technology that we didn't want to get stuck with if it didn't work out. So, we leased.

It turned out to be a very good car. Our electric bill went up about 5-bucks a month and that included charging it every night.

If you were to buy a Volt, your business might not want to modify it. There's a lot of volts and amps under the hood.
    Tuna
    New avatar - my latest novel
    Antiques To Die For

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cadillac XT4

Quote Originally Posted by Hib Halverson View Post
    Didn't realize you leased it. We don't lease vehicles because, I feel it doesn't make sense economically unless it's a business which is doing the leasing because of the write-off or I just have to own a car I cannot afford to buy.

My business modifies the vehicles it owns as part of its work, so leasing is impossible, anyway.

If we were to buy a Volt, I'd have to do some math to see if we'd recover the EV "premium" in better fuel mileage in a reasonable amount of time. I'm skeptical that we would, but we'll see.
    Cad XT4 Wadda ya think?

Post Thanks / Like

V-Series Cadillac(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Unclevito View Post
    Cad XT4 Wadda ya think?

Wow. Just looked at the date of your post. Guess I haven't been on my Blog for a while. Sorry bout that.

As for the XT4, well...since I'm really not a CUV kinda guy I have no strong opinion one way or the other except to say I hope Cadillac has a better handle on quality with the XT4 than they did with our two ATS-Vs.

The last several months, I've been so busy with Corvette situations–my 2012 has chronic problem with the Katech engine I put in it a year and half ago and we considered, then negotiated, and ordered, then, finally, took a Museum Delivery, of a 2019 ZR-1 and road-tripped it home to California–I haven't posted to the Little V Blog in a long time.

I've been driving my ATS-V Coupe as my daily driver. In DD service, that car works out pretty well. I still really like the looks of an ATS-V with the Track Package. I'm one of the people who likes the ATS-V's instrumentation. I've accepted the 2016 version of CUE–it is what it is. One thing I've grown to like are the fold down rear seats, which are standard on the Coupe but optional on the Sedan. The cheapskate I am, we didn't order them on our other ATS-V, a four-door. In the Coupe those folding seats have come in handy in bringing some purchases home form Home Depot or Costco and it's also been useful on a few road trips we've taken.

I have fun with the car's relatively low gearing, 3.73s and a 2.66 first gear. That makes the car a rocket ship in highway onramps which are two cars wide and there's a BMW, Audi, Benz or some millennial in a slammed ricer in the other lane.

But, then, as much as I like looking at and driving my ATS-V, the quality problems with the car and GM's poor response to warranty claims continue to making me and my little -V a "love-hate" relationship. A month ago, I had to have the CUE touch-screen replaced because it went "bonkers"–the radio preset display would start "vibrating" and would not respond to any touch. So, now the screen in both our ATS-Vs have needed replacement and there are lots of other cases where ATS touch screens have failed. That's ridiculous for a compact coupe costing upwards of 60-large.

Worse, yet, the car has a growing problem with oil smoke out the exhaust right after cold starts. If you are a regular reader of the Little V Blog, you know our other ATS-V, an early production Sedan, had a long-standing problem with that which prompted GM to replace, first, the cylinder heads, then, both turbos and, finally, the complete engine.

My coupe is now doing the smoke-after-start "thing" on a regular basis. Here's some video of the problem.

I've been to my dealer, Bunnin Cadillac in Santa Barbara CA, twice about this and GM has taken no action so far. This is not a problem with the people at Bunnin which have done their best for me. With today's GM, dealers have little discretion or decision-making power on warranty issues. It's GM's Technical Assistance Center (TAC) which is often bureaucratic and and regularly in denial that a problem exists and, all-too-often, in my opinion, deaf to customer satisfaction issues.

The problem which causes this short duration oil smoke after cold starts lies with the turbocharger shaft seals and I'm not making this stuff up, either. Go back in this Blog to the discussion of this oil smoke problem with our ATS-V Sedan. In post #251 you'll find pictures of oil on the turbine wheel and inside the turbine housing which document the trouble.

A turbo-supercharger has a turbine wheel, which is driven by exhaust flow, and a compressor wheel, which compresses the intake charge, on a common shaft. On the turbine side of the turbo, when the engine is running, if the seal on that end of the shaft is faulty, exhaust pressure keeps oil from leaking. After engine shutdown, because the turbocharger shaft is one of the lowest parts of the engine's pressure lubrication system, oil remains in the cavities through which engine oil flows to the shaft bearings and oil above that creates a small amount of head pressure. If the turbine shaft seal is faulty, there will be gravity-flow of oil past that seal. From there, oil migrates to the turbine wheel and, if there's enough of it, drips off the turbine into the turbocharger compressor housing, then pools in the bottom of that housing–again, see the pictures referenced above.

The next time the engine is started, within seconds, exhaust heat burns that oil away and the customer, in this case, me, sees a cloud of oil smoke which blows out the exhaust pipes for several seconds. Depending on how much oil has leaked past the seal during the time the engine was not running, this can be a little oil smoke or a huge cloud of of it–trust me, I've seen both plenty of times.

When a dealer contacts TAC asking for its blessing on a warranty repair for this problem, TAC, which, IMO, seems to have a lot of people who don't know much about cars and/or just don't listen, usually responds, regardless of what details the dealer gives them about the customer's problem, by telling the dealer to begin a "Measurement of Oil Consumption" according to GM Information Bulletin 01-06-01-011J or whatever current revision of that bulletin which is in force at the time.

The problem with this type of oil use problem and GM's "Measurement of Oil Consumption" procedure is that, while the duration of the oil consumption might only be 10-20 seconds but can make a huge cloud of oil smoke, the actual oil consumption over the 2000-mi distance mandated by the procedure will be minimal because the only time oil is consumed is the 10-20 seconds after start-up. For the rest of that ignition cycle, oil use will be normal–which of course is minimal. In fact, you could have a car that blows oil smoke every time the engine is started but which GM would never fix because, given an engine that has only a start-up smoking problem due to a leaky turbo shaft seal, it would not use more than a quart of oil in that 2000-mi test which is the minimum oil use for which GM will normally take action.

Back to my Coupe's smoking cold start problem: GM told TAC to start an oil consumption test which means, unless I take some other kind of action, the wizards at the Technical Assistance Center could conceivably never do anything to fix the freakin' car.

Some might suggest: get the dealer to contact their GM "Rep". Problem with that is: long-gone are the days when the GM representatives who work in the field with dealers had a lot of discretion in matters of warranty administration and customer satisfaction. The way things work between GM Reps and dealers nowadays isn't much better than how things work between dealers and TAC.

So where does that leave ATS-V owners? Well...we're stuck with cars we love to drive but suffer from a lot of quality issues and are warranted by a company which has lost sight of what makes up good customer satisfaction.

Crappy quality and a arduous process customers have to endure in getting GM to process warranty claims is one reason Cadillac has become a second tire luxury brand sucking hind tit to Mercedes, BMW and Lexus.
    Last edited by Hib Halverson; 04-10-2019 at 11:59 AM.
    Hib Halverson
    I'net Tech Writer
    2Vs+4Zs

Post Thanks / Like

Default More of your story

Wow. Just looked at the date of your post. Guess I haven't been on my Blog for a while. Sorry bout that.

As for the XT4, well...since I'm really not a CUV kinda guy I have no strong opinion one way or the other except to say I hope Cadillac has a better handle on quality with the XT4 than they did with our two ATS-Vs.

The last several months, I've been so busy with Corvette situations–my 2012 has chronic problem with the Katech engine I put in it a year and half ago and we considered, then negotiated, and ordered, then, finally, took a Museum Delivery, of a 2019 ZR-1 and road-tripped it home to California–I haven't posted to the Little V Blog in a long time.

I've been driving my ATS-V Coupe as my daily driver. In DD service, that car works out pretty well. I still really like the looks of an ATS-V with the Track Package. I'm one of the people who likes the ATS-V's instrumentation. I've accepted the 2016 version of CUE–it is what it is. One thing I've grown to like are the fold down rear seats, which are standard on the Coupe but optional on the Sedan. The cheapskate I am, we didn't order them on our other ATS-V, a four-door. In the Coupe those folding seats have come in handy in bringing some purchases home form Home Depot or Costco and it's also been useful on a few road trips we've taken.

I have fun with the car's relatively low gearing, 3.73s and a 2.66 first gear. That makes the car a rocket ship in highway onramps which are two cars wide and there's a BMW, Audi, Benz or some millennial in a slammed ricer in the other lane.

But, then, as much as I like looking at and driving my ATS-V, the quality problems with the car and GM's poor response to warranty claims continue to making me and my little -V a "love-hate" relationship. A month ago, I had to have the CUE touch-screen replaced because it went "bonkers"–the radio preset display would start "vibrating" and would not respond to any touch. So, now the screen in both our ATS-Vs have needed replacement and there are lots of other cases where ATS touch screens have failed. That's ridiculous for a compact coupe costing upwards of 60-large.

Worse, yet, the car has a growing problem with oil smoke out the exhaust right after cold starts. If you are a regular reader of the Little V Blog, you know our other ATS-V, an early production Sedan, had a long-standing problem with that which prompted GM to replace, first, the cylinder heads, then, both turbos and, finally, the complete engine.

My coupe is now doing the smoke-after-start "thing" on a regular basis. I've been to my dealer, Bunnin Cadillac in Santa Barbara CA, twice about this and GM has taken no action so far. This is not a problem with the people at Bunnin which have done their best for me. With today's GM, dealers have little discretion or decision-making power on warranty issues. It's GM's Technical Assistance Center (TAC) which is often bureaucratic and and regularly in denial that a problem exists and, all-too-often, in my opinion, deaf to customer satisfaction issues.

The problem which causes this short duration oil smoke after cold starts lies with the turbocharger shaft seals and I'm not making this stuff up, either. Go back in this Blog to the discussion of this oil smoke problem with our ATS-V Sedan. In post #251 you'll find pictures which document the trouble.

A turbo-supercharger has a turbine wheel, which is driven by exhaust flow, and a compressor wheel, which compresses the intake charge, on a common shaft. On the turbine side of the turbo, when the engine is running, if the seal on that end of the shaft is faulty, exhaust pressure keeps oil from leaking. After engine shutdown, because the turbocharger shaft is one of the lowest parts of the engine's pressure lubrication system, oil remains in the cavities through which engine oil flows to the shaft bearings and oil above that creates a small amount of head pressure. If the turbine shaft seal is faulty, there will be gravity-flow of oil past that seal. From there, oil migrates to the turbine wheel and, if there's enough of it, drips off the turbine into the turbocharger compressor housing, then pools in the bottom of that housing–again, see the pictures referenced above.

The next time the engine is started, within seconds, exhaust heat burns that oil away and the customer, in this case, me, sees a cloud of oil smoke which blows out the exhaust pipes for several seconds. Depending on how much oil has leaked past the seal during the time the engine was not running, this can be a little oil smoke or a huge cloud of of it–trust me, I've seen both plenty of times.

When a dealer contacts TAC asking for its blessing on a warranty repair for this problem, TAC, which, IMO, seems to have a lot of people who don't know much about cars and/or just don't listen, usually responds, regardless of what details the dealer gives them about the customer's problem, by telling the dealer to begin a "Measurement of Oil Consumption" according to GM Information Bulletin 01-06-01-011J or whatever current revision of that bulletin which is in force at the time.

The problem with this type of oil use problem and GM's "Measurement of Oil Consumption" procedure is that, while the duration of the oil consumption might only be 10-20 seconds but can make a huge cloud of oil smoke, the actual oil consumption over the 2000-mi distance mandated by the procedure will be minimal because the only time oil is consumed is the 10-20 seconds after start-up. For the rest of that ignition cycle, oil use will be normal–which of course is minimal. In fact, you could have a car that blows oil smoke every time the engine is started but which GM would never fix because, given an engine that has only a start-up smoking problem due to a leaky turbo shaft seal, it would not use more than a quart of oil in that 2000-mi test which is the minimum oil use for which GM will normally take action.

Back to my Coupe's smoking cold start problem: GM told TAC to start an oil consumption test which means, unless I take some other kind of action, the wizards at the Technical Assistance Center will never do anything to fix the freakin' car.

Some might suggest: get the dealer to contact their GM "Rep". Problem with that is: long-gone are the days when the GM representatives who work in the field with dealers had a lot of discretion in matters of warranty administration and customer satisfaction. The way things work between GM Reps and dealers nowadays isn't much better than how things work between dealers and TAC.

So where does that leave ATS-V owners? Well...we're stuck with cars we love to drive but suffer from a lot of quality issues and are warranted by a company which has lost sight of what makes up good customer satisfaction.

Crappy quality and a arduous process customers have to endure in getting GM to process warranty claims is one reason Cadillac has become a second tire luxury brand sucking hind tit to Mercedes, BMW and Lexus.
    Good to hear your story further. Wow 2019 ZR-1 sounds great. Your 2012 427 get a new engine?? Very cool. Sad that even Ktech has problems. I need an SUV or pickup where I live on 4 acres in Atascadero. Got a 2007 Highlander than I am keeping going with 198,000 miles. New timing belt, water pump, pulleys. Got some MIL light issues but ran the drive cycle then got the car smogged. Have a $34 cheapo scan reader. Just replace the transmission park/ tranny selector switch. Was showing inconsistent readings on the dashboard as to whether it was in D,3,2, etc. Did not want to have it not start because it was not showing it was in Park or neutral. Keep posting on this thread. Like to read what you discover. You interested in that supposedly OHC new engine that is being developed by GM for Cadillac that may find its way into the Corvette mid engine?? We will see what happens.

Post Thanks / Like

V-Series Cadillac(s)

Good to hear your story further. Wow 2019 ZR-1 sounds great. Your 2012 427 get a new engine?? Very cool. Sad that even Ktech has problems. I need an SUV or pickup where I live on 4 acres in Atascadero. Got a 2007 Highlander than I am keeping going with 198,000 miles. New timing belt, water pump, pulleys. Got some MIL light issues but ran the drive cycle then got the car smogged. Have a $34 cheapo scan reader. Just replace the transmission park/ tranny selector switch. Was showing inconsistent readings on the dashboard as to whether it was in D,3,2, etc. Did not want to have it not start because it was not showing it was in Park or neutral. Keep posting on this thread. Like to read what you discover. You interested in that supposedly OHC new engine that is being developed by GM for Cadillac that may find its way into the Corvette mid engine?? We will see what happens.

Atascadero, eh. I get though there once in a while. That State Route 41 going over to SR46 is a favorite twisty road of mine.

So you understood the need to run the drive cycle prior to a smog check. You're sharper than the average DIY. How'd you find out what Toyota's drive cycle is?

That new OHC engine is called the "Black Wing". It's a 550-hp, 4.2L twin turbo V8. The '19 Cadillac CT6V uses it. The Black Wing will not, however, be the debut engine in the base C8. TI will use a new version of the Gen 5 V8 called the LT2.

I don't have a big interest in owning a mid-engine car and certainly not the first couple of model years of a car which will be such a departure from the last three generations of Corvette.

Last edited by Hib Halverson; 04-21-2019 at 12:43 PM.
    Hib Halverson
    I'net Tech Writer
    2Vs+4Zs

Post Thanks / Like

Default New OCH Vette engine

Atascadero, eh. I get though there once in a while. That State Route 41 going over to SR46 is a favorite twisty road of mine.

So you understood the need to run the drive cycle prior to a smog check. You're sharper than the average DIY. How'd you find out what Toyota's drive cycle is?

That new OHC engine is called the "Black Wing". It's a 550-hp, 4.2L twin turbo V8. The '19 Cadillac CT6V uses it. The Black Wing will not, however, be the debut engine in the base C8. TI will use a new version of the Gen 5 V8 called the LT2.

I don't have a big interest in owning a mid-engine car and certainly not the first couple of model years of a car which will be such a departure from the last three generations of Corvette.

Lots of twisties around here. Looked up on the internet what the drive cycle is. 55 then 45 mph for a certain number of minutes. Got flipped off several times up 101 from SLO. If you and your wife want to stay in our guest house let us know. We also have a pool and spa. Would love to see your ZR-1. Wineries in Paso are only a few minutes away. Same with Cambria and Morro Bay. No cost to you for the GH.

Post Thanks / Like

V-Series Cadillac(s)

Video of my coupe, the Blue BMW Buster, belching oil smoke after several cold starts is posted above.

Post Thanks / Like

Default belching smoke

Video of my coupe, the Blue BMW Buster, belching oil smoke after several cold starts is posted above.
    Do not know why you punish yourself by buying GM cars. They gave up long ago on building decent, reliable, cars. They only care about selling high profit pick ups now and all they merely do is keep up with the competition and sell more football TV ads.

Post Thanks / Like

V-Series Cadillac(s)

Do not know why you punish yourself by buying GM cars.

Actually, when I spent some time in Atascadero for a while, they told me that they'd let me out if I'd stop beating myself up.

They only care about selling high profit pick ups now and all they merely do is keep up with the competition and sell more football TV ads.
    If that were true...GM "keeping up with the competition"...the Ford F150 and the Ram 1500 would not be outselling the Chevy Silverado so...are those TV ads during football games really helping?
    Hib Halverson
    I'net Tech Writer
    2Vs+4Zs

Post Thanks / Like

V-Series Cadillac(s)

ATS-Vs have great brakes. They stop the car in short distances. They have great pedal feel and the OE pads do not exhibit significant fade when driven properly in a performance street duty cycle.

In a brilliant use of "parts barrel engineering", GM introduced the 2016 ATS-V with the brakes off the previous generation of CTS-V and that made for a car with plenty of braking capacity. On the front are Brembo six-piston fixed calipers and 14.5-in rotors. At the rear are four-piston Brembo fixed calipers and 13.3-in rotors. In conjunction with this hardware, the ATS-V's brake hydraulics provide excellent pedal feel. The master cylinder and brake booster are a system that results in a firm pedal with little hysteresis, ie: pedal movement results in a corresponding increase in braking. It’s a “goldilocks” system in that the pedal is not rock hard with no travel nor is the pedal stroke too long making it feel soft. It’s just right such that the driver has the expected amount of braking from a given pedal movement and, thus, enhances driver confidence in maximum performance breaking situations. That confidence is one of the reasons that the little V is just a ball to drive hard.

A Little-V Blog: The ATS-V purchase and ownership experience-861-02-jpeg

For track use GM recommends using a brake fluid with a higher boiling point. I flushed my brakes and refilled the system with Red Line RL600, a DOT4-rated fluid with a 604° dry boiling point and a 400° wet boiling point. RL600 maintains viscosity and lubricity and resists compressibility at extreme temperatures to help safeguard against brake fade and vapor lock in racing, performance and street applications.

Another mod I’m going to make to my six-speed coupe, the Blue BMW Buster, is a brake pad change from OE to a set of Porterfield R4-S pads. During the late-‘00s and early ‘10s, I had experience with the R4-S material in building a street/track 2001 Chevy Camaro project car for magazines and the Internet. Based on that, I think the R4-S pads, which are characterized by Porterfield Enterprises as a hi-po street, autocross and street/track pad, may offer an improvement in braking in a track duty-cycle and they will create less brake dust on the wheels in long-term street driving situations. I plan to install the Porterfields fairly soon.

Lastly, on the subject of brakes, our other ATS-V, “Pearl,” the four-door which is my Wife, the Fairest Sandra the Red, drives every day is 3 ½ years old and has gone 45,000 miles. It was time to flush and bleed the brakes as well as checking pads and rotor thicknesses. Two weeks ago, I got the car up in the air, pulled the wheels then got out my mic and measured the rotors. All of them had .030-In wear. Allowable reduction in thickness before discard is .080-in so there is plenty of life left in those rotors. Brake pads are 60-65% used. My Wife is easy on brakes so I think we have another 20-25,000 miles to go before we need new pads and then we’ll likely be able to put a second set of pads on the car before those rotors are used up. Not only has rotor and pad wear been acceptable but there have been zero problems with rotor warpage, hard-spots or pad material transfer.

A Little-V Blog: The ATS-V purchase and ownership experience-861-01-jpg
    Brakes on Pearl after 45,000 miles.
    Cheers to Brembo for building a great set of brakes for ATS-Vs.

Post Thanks / Like

V-Series Cadillac(s)

I'm still trying to get GM to fix the Blue BMW Buster's problem with oil smoke on cold starts. This morning I reorganized all the video footage I have of the problem and that got me thinking I need to summarize my "adventure" with cold start oil smoke because I've been dealing with this for two years.

I've been PM'ing with "JTS97Z28", a member of the CadillacOwners.com's
    ATS-V forum about his oil smoke on cold start problem. In fact, he and I PM'ed this morning. Here is an excerpt of what I told him about how I view the problem:

Here's my belief about how the problem occurs...

The turbocharger shaft is pressure lubricated by the engine's oil pump. There are two oil seals, one on each side of the cavity in which the shaft bearings and the oil under pressure reside. These seals are supposed to prevent oil from flowing past them. The problem seems to be more with the turbine wheel seal rather than the compressor wheel seal.

When the engine is running, exhaust pressure in the turbocharger turbine housing, keeps oil from leaking past the seal, however, once the engine is shut down, oil left inside the bearing cavity under the force of gravity, begins to migrate past the seal, down the shaft, onto the turbine wheel and then drips into the compressor housing. The longer the engine is not running, the more oil leaks.

The next time the engine starts, exhaust pressure stops the leakage and it takes only a second or so for exhaust heat to start burning the oil which has accumulated on the turbine wheel and in the compressor housing. Once that oil burns away, the smoke stops.
    As to why JTS97Z28's problem began after a turbo replacement...I think GM has some defective turbos on the shelf as replacement parts and JTS97Z28 got one or two of them.

My Wife and I own two ATS-Vs, both 2016s, one early (a 4-dr "Pearl" delivered in SEP2015) and one late (a 2-dr, "Blue BMW Buster", delivered in JUL2016). We experienced the problem, first, with my Wife's car and then–because mine was built nine months later and accumulated mileage at a slower rate–a year and a half later, with our second ATS-V. With my Wife's car, which developed the problem early in 2017, GM, at first, had no idea what was wrong. They replaced both heads. Problem continued. They replaced both turbos. Problem stopped for a while then returned. They replaced the whole engine and the oil smoke finally stopped.

With my ATS-V coupe, the oil smoke problem started late last year and has continued. So far, GM has been reluctant to repair the car. The problem is not my dealer, Bunnin Cadillac in Santa Barbara CA. They've done a great job but their hands have been tied by GM's Technical Assistance Center (TAC). So far TAC won't take action in spite of my forwarding copies of my video footage to TAC though my dealer and in spite of my requests for replacement of the two turbochargers.

I have posted a ton of video footage documenting this problem. You can view the various YouTube postings at these links:
    Oil Smoke Footage
    Oil Smoke Footage#2
    Oil Smoke Footage#3
    Oil Smoke Footage#4
    Oil Smoke Footage#5

The most recent video footage, #5, was posted yesterday.

My belief is GM has a problem with the turbos used in LF3 and LF4 engines and the problem is likely with the design of or materials used in the turbocharger shaft seals. Making the problem more frustrating is not every engine using those turbochargers develops the problem and the engines which have it, develop the issue at varying times during the life of the turbos.

As I stated earlier, I think GM not only has bad turbos in customer vehicles but it also has some turbos with bad sealing systems in the replacement parts stock.
    Last edited by Hib Halverson; 05-01-2019 at 12:39 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default "Synthetic oils"

Actually, when I spent some time in Atascadero for a while, they told me that they'd let me out if I'd stop beating myself up.

If that were true...GM "keeping up with the competition"...the Ford F150 and the Ram 1500 would not be outselling the Chevy Silverado so...are those TV ads during football games really helping?
    100% synthetic vs fully synthetic? Interesting blog here. I remember when the oil industry was fighting synthetic oil tooth and nail, then suddenly, all was OK. Now I know why. Comments? http://www.synlube.com/synthetic.html Interesting opinions of Mobil 1 (Of course this is a marketing blog for Synlube/Lube-4life.)