Cadillac V-Net

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertising Information
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
    Technical Writer for Internet & Print Media
    Post Thanks / Like

V-Series Cadillac(s)

2016 ATS-V Sedan, 2016 ATS-V Coupe

Didn't realize you leased it. We don't lease vehicles because, I feel it doesn't make sense economically unless it's a business which is doing the leasing because of the write-off or I just have to own a car I cannot afford to buy.

My business modifies the vehicles it owns as part of its work, so leasing is impossible, anyway.

If we were to buy a Volt, I'd have to do some math to see if we'd recover the EV "premium" in better fuel mileage in a reasonable amount of time. I'm skeptical that we would, but we'll see.

Post Thanks / Like

V-Series Cadillac(s)

'11 V Wagon, ( '13 427 Vette & '14 ATS)

The Volt was the only car I ever leased. New technology that we didn't want to get stuck with if it didn't work out. So, we leased.

It turned out to be a very good car. Our electric bill went up about 5-bucks a month and that included charging it every night.

If you were to buy a Volt, your business might not want to modify it. There's a lot of volts and amps under the hood.
    Tuna
    New avatar - my latest novel
    Antiques To Die For