Source: General Motors / Cadillac
|Trim Specific Features
Please note features to the right may be in addition to, or in place of, features in other trims.
|Audio System||6-disc in-dash CD changer; 9-speaker Bose® Sound System , AudioPilot® noise compensation technology with a microphone built into the cabin continuously monitors the overall sound level inside the vehicle|
|Ultrasonic Rear Parking Assist||Standard|
|Xenon HID Headlamps||Standard|
|Retractable Hardtop||One-button power roof actuates in less than 30 seconds|
|Adaptive Cruise Control5||Standard|
|Heated/Ventilated Front Seats||Standard|
|Vehicle Key Features||XLR-V (RWD)|
|Horsepower & RPM||443 @ 6400|
|Torque & RPM||414 @ 3900|
|StabiliTrak Electronic Stability Control System, 4 driver selectable modes||Standard|
|Steering Type||Magnasteer, magnetically controlled speed-sensitive steering system|
|Performance-Tuned Multi Mode MR Suspension||Standard|
|XM Satellite Radio with 3 trial months7||Standard|
|Keyless Access/Push-Button Start9||Standard|
|OnStar® with the Directions & Connections Plan for the first year (includes Turn-by-Turn Navigation) 11||Standard|
- The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment.
- Navigation map covers contiguous United States and portions of Canada, but does not cover Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands.
- Adaptive Cruise Control is no substitute for the driver’s personal responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver needs to remain attentive to traffic and road conditions and provide the steering, braking or other inputs necessary to retain control of the vehicle.
- Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.
- XM Radio requires a subscription, sold separately by XM after the first 90 days. XM radio U.S. service only available in the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia. For more information visit gm.xmradio.com. SIRIUS, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of SIRIUS XM Radio Inc. and its subsidiaries. All rights reserved.
- Go to gm.com/bluetooth to find out which Bluetooth phones are compatible with this vehicle.
- Smart Remote Start not available with manual transmission.
- Requires ABS and Directions & Connections plan. Not available in certain areas. Visit onstar.com for coverage map. Services vary by model and model year.