Additional exterior features include:
- Revised grille design with new Cadillac crest for 2015; Galvano chrome finish on base model grille and black chrome finish on Vsport grille
- Active aero grille shutters standard on base, Luxury and Performance Collections (not included when Driver Assist package is selected on Performance Collection; not included on Vsport)
- Available illuminating door handles with Galvano polished aluminum finish
- Rainsense automatic windshield wipers included with Driver Awareness package
- Seamless Galvano aluminum trim around the side windows that reinforces CTS’s craftsmanship with the “line weighting” of an artist’s pencil – it’s thicker in some areas and thinner in others to emphasize different proportions
- Chevron-shaped center high-mounted stop lamp is inset in the leading edge of the trunk lid for a more elegant, integrated appearance
- Through-fascia trapezoidal exhaust ports are accented with chrome trim
- Seventeen-inch wheels are standard, with 18- and 19-inch wheels available.
Ten exterior colors are offered: Dark Adriatic Blue Metallic (new), Crystal White Tricoat (new), Red Obsession Tintcoat, Phantom Grey Metallic, Majestic Plum Metallic, Radiant Silver Metallic, Black Raven, Black Diamond Tricoat, Opulent Blue Metallic and Silver Coast Metallic.
CTS interior design and features
The CTS’s roomy, driver-centric cockpit interior blends technology and hand-crafted appointments to support the driving experience. It’s an intuitive and connected cabin, with asymmetrical features that focus the controls and displays on the driver – reinforced with authentic materials and refined amenities to give it character that is distinctive in the segment.
An industry-exclusive, one-piece wrapped upper instrument panel flows from the base of the windshield down to the base of the center stack, while the “brow” over the instrument cluster reaches across the center stack, exemplifying the asymmetrical cues. The center stack and the wider center console that blends with it are designed around Cadillac’s CUE connectivity and controls system, which features a high-resolution eight-inch touch screen.
In front of the driver, a blend of analog gauges and a 5.7-inch driver information center display is standard, while other models feature a 12.3-inch color reconfigurable screen with four levels of information displays: simple, balanced, performance or enhanced.
Eight distinctive interior environments – including six two-tone combinations – are offered, each trimmed with authentic wood, carbon fiber or aluminum. Leather seating is available, including available full semi-aniline, with hand-crafted, cut-and-sewn executions. The range of interior environments reflects the ambience of customers’ driving experiences, from relaxed touring to serious performance.
Interior color and trim choices include:
- Light Platinum with Jet Black accents
- Jet Black with Jet Black accents
- Twilight Blue with Jet Black accents
- Light Cashmere with Medium Cashmere accents
- Jet Black with Morello Red accents
- Kona Brown with Jet Black accents.
CTS sedan also offers full-leather, 20-way adjustable front seats, which includes 14 power-assisted adjustments, a manual cushion length extension and four-way manual headrests. The 20-way full-leather seats are available, with 16-way adjustable seats standard with leather seats. The CTS’s standard seats feature 14-way adjustment and all seats were designed to deliver segment-leading comfort and craftsmanship. Heated and ventilated front seats are standard with leather seating and rear heated seats are available.