Cadillac V-Net

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertising Information
    Post Thanks / Like

V-Series Cadillac(s)

Not yet!

Default Video: 2008 Cadillac XLR-V running 140mph @ Sunset

• Be Sure to Watch the Whole Video! 2008 Xlr-v Supercharged Caddi a quick trip up to 140mph listening to Stevie Ray Vaughn and watching the Sun Set! Just shifted into 6 gear and had a lot more, but I got a little scared. Cruise Control Disconnected

Post Thanks / Like

I've had my '07 base XLR up to 141 on a little two lane west of Billings. Didn't have the rear sway bar installed yet and the front end was getting a little "Floaty", so backed off. I haven't had the chance to get up there again since I've had the rear bar installed, but I would imagine it would feel like it sticks to the road better. At least that's what I would hope.