Cadillac V-Net

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertising Information
    Post Thanks / Like

V-Series Cadillac(s)

2010 CTS-V Sedan

Lightbulb Certified 2010 CTS-V 51,000 Miles Great Condition- taking offers

Hey everyone- new to the forum

I have a 2010 V that I absolutely love and have garage kept as a weekend driver. Real life is catching up with me, though, and I need to let it go in order to get a bigger family car. I can trade it back to dealers for a crazy low price in order for them to turn and sell it to just anyone, but I would really like to sell it to someone who I know will truly enjoy it as much as I did. I have had real trouble getting takers on it with normal online advertising because I'm not sure what price is going to sell the thing. It's valued on blue book, clear book, etc at a price that I have learned is just not going to get it sold. It still has a full Cadillac warranty out to 70k miles and is squeaky clean. It is an auto with the paddle shifters. It has pretty much every option I am aware of (the panoramic sunroof, recaro heated/cooled seats, etc.) with the exception of wood grain trim. Thunder gray chroma flair The tires are not very worn down. I have never tracked it and I care for it like a child.

Anyway, I would like to just sell the car for a reasonable price to another V enthusiast. if you're interested, please contact me with any questions and I'll be happy to talk with you about it and accept offers if you'd like. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Certified 2010 CTS-V 51,000 Miles Great Condition- taking offers-img_0123-copy-jpg   Certified 2010 CTS-V 51,000 Miles Great Condition- taking offers-img_0107-copy-jpg   Certified 2010 CTS-V 51,000 Miles Great Condition- taking offers-img_0104-copy-jpg  

Post Thanks / Like

V-Series Cadillac(s)

2009 Cadillc CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by gdl9s View Post
    Hey everyone- new to the forum

I have a 2010 V that I absolutely love and have garage kept as a weekend driver. Real life is catching up with me, though, and I need to let it go in order to get a bigger family car. I can trade it back to dealers for a crazy low price in order for them to turn and sell it to just anyone, but I would really like to sell it to someone who I know will truly enjoy it as much as I did. I have had real trouble getting takers on it with normal online advertising because I'm not sure what price is going to sell the thing. It's valued on blue book, clear book, etc at a price that I have learned is just not going to get it sold. It still has a full Cadillac warranty out to 70k miles and is squeaky clean. It is an auto with the paddle shifters. It has pretty much every option I am aware of (the panoramic sunroof, recaro heated/cooled seats, etc.) with the exception of wood grain trim. Thunder gray chroma flair The tires are not very worn down. I have never tracked it and I care for it like a child.

Anyway, I would like to just sell the car for a reasonable price to another V enthusiast. if you're interested, please contact me with any questions and I'll be happy to talk with you about it and accept offers if you'd like. Thanks!
    GLWS. If it were a stick shift I'd be interested "if things go south with my ordered v"

Post Thanks / Like

V-Series Cadillac(s)

2010 CTS-V Sedan

Quote Originally Posted by Clippers_FTW View Post
    GLWS. If it were a stick shift I'd be interested "if things go south with my ordered v"
    Thanks! Hope your ordered v works out!

Post Thanks / Like

Sent from my Samsung GSN 2 using Tapatalk 2

Post Thanks / Like

V-Series Cadillac(s)

'11 V Wagon, ( '13 427 Vette & '14 ATS)

Is this car still available?

Got a friend looking.
    Tuna
    New avatar - my latest novel
    Antiques To Die For