Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Shipping estimates from lansing to orlando

mcwho

Seasoned Member
Is there any estimates on how long it should take to ship a vehicle to my dealer? I was informed on dec 20 this week that my vehicle had been completed.

Not really. Any where from 3 days to 6 months, or more. No way to tell. Probably on the shorter side now compared to 22 and 23 models.

I ordered my car from Massey Cadillac in Orlando. My car was built Sept 9th and delivered Oct 25

I noticed your build on their website. Beautiful car nicely ordered! Its to bad you cant tell them to keep the chrome lug locks. For $120 that's nuts no pun intended! Id give you mine as I'm not using them as they were standard on my Blackwing.

Just wondering how you could see my build? I ordered everything but self driving. Only 2 issues i may havr is cost of tags $460 and the the paint protection

I refused the Permaplate. I did a msrp deal with the non negotiable 899 dealer fee

Can u tell me how the msrp deal works? How much did u save ? Is it too late for me on that. Did u go to n or s location

How could u see my build and please telle abt msrp pricing works
Is that not your midnight steel CT5V in the link I provided? I just told them I dont want the Permashield and I was going to detail the car myself. I bought my car from Massey on John Young Pkwy

Is that not your midnight steel CT5V in the link I provided? I just told them I dont want the Permashield and I was going to detail the car myself. I bought my car from Massey on John Young Pkwy
Thanks for yoir help. Since
My. Vehicle is now mRked "in transit" and the dealers are closd for the next fuel is tjryr a way i can track my vehicle. From lansing to orlando

Thanks for yoir help. Since
My. Vehicle is now mRked "in transit" and the dealers are closd for the next fuel is tjryr a way i can track my vehicle. From lansing to orlando
There is no way YOU can track the vehicle, but the dealer can with an application they have called VINview. It is only as reliable as the frequency of the updates in the app.

There is no way YOU can track the vehicle, but the dealer can with an application they have called VINview. It is only as reliable as the frequency of the updates in the app.
Ok i figuted that. Since it was listed as in transit about 5 days ago (12,20.24) i read about rail and truck drop off points. Whats a good guess if i were betting. A week or two.?

If you have been reading this forum at all, you would know that no one can predict delivery time. They range from weeks to months. So many uncontrollable variables. I was anxious about my delivery, too, but my car sat at a rail yard for 10 days 15 miles from the dealer. VINView can give a delivery estimate, but it's still an estimate. Your dealer can tell you what it says.

Just wondering how you could see my build? I ordered everything but self driving. Only 2 issues i may havr is cost of tags $460 and the the paint protection
What’s the cost for self driving? . I would of paid for it but I got an inventory car

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back