Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V Question on dents due to storm damage

Cadillac CT4-V model

windman11

There was a strong wind/rainstorm recently and it knocked some larger tree branches into the front passenger fender (see picture). My question is, would this be able to be fixed by bending it back? Or should I insist on panel replacement? I have a deductible of $2500 so I’m even debating if I want to just pay out of pocket and pop it out myself the best I can. I’m not sure how expensive having a shop fix it.
Any input would be appreciated.

IMG_2637.jpeg

Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) has been an established industry for over a decade. When its possible, insurance even insists upon it. For something small, its the way to go.

I had hail damage on my 5 a few months ago. The hood was toast and had to be replaced, but roof wasn't too bad and only a couple of dents elsewhere. PDR fixed everything but the hood.

Oh I didn’t even know there were dedicated companies that did that. You learn something new everyday, thanks!
I've seen them do amazing things. Definitely have a PDR guy look it over. As long as there is no hard crease or paint crack, my bet is they can fix it.

PDR 100%. I would leave insurance out of it. My local PDR guy has been at it since 1991, its been a thing for decades.

Find a really good PDR person. They can do miracles.

Break out a plunger yet?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners