Cadillac V-Net

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertising Information

View Poll Results: Is a V-Series Cadillac your first Cadillac?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 42.86%
  • No

4 57.14%
    Post Thanks / Like

V-Series Cadillac(s)

Not yet!

Default Is a V-Series Cadillac your first Cadillac?

How many people have never owned a V-series Cadillac before?
    Rob Loszewski, Owner & Site Administrator
    Cadillac V-Net
    Cadillac XLR Net
    Corvette Action Center
    The Meadery
    Torque Network
    VetteTube

"Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt." - Sun Tzu

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertising Information

Post Thanks / Like

V-Series Cadillac(s)

'11 V Wagon, ( '13 427 Vette & '14 ATS)

My dad liked Cadillacs and he gave me one to drive back when I was in high school - it was a '54 with wire wheels and WunderBar radio.
    When I got a job and started buying my own cars, I stuck with Buicks through the '70s, '80s, and '90s because I couldn't see spending the extra money for a Cadillac when the Buick was just as good.

When Cadillac came out with the CTS in 2003, I was driving a Buick Regal GS. The CTS looked like a nice replacement for the Regal but I didn't pull the trigger on a base CTS.

Then Cadillac introduced the V series. The Regal was sitting in the garage next to 2 Vettes and I got to thinking that the CTS V would give my wife and I a 4-door car that drove like a Vette. We talked and she didn't shut me down.

One day, she sees an ad for a "used" CTS V in early 2004 (GM Buy Back from California) and the price was right. I signed the papers for it that day.

So, my first Cadillac was a 2004 CTS V.
    Second Cadillac is my 2011 CTS V Wagon
    Third Cadillac is my 2014 ATS Turbo
    Tuna
    New avatar - my latest novel
    Antiques To Die For

Post Thanks / Like

V-Series Cadillac(s)

2012 Crystal Red CTS-V Sedan, 2007 Infrared CTS-V (Sold)

My first Cadillac was indeed a V Series!

I've loved 4-door sport sedans for as long as I can remember... It all started with trip to Notre Dame as a kid in an '89 Taurus SHO! I eventually got myself a cheap used '93 SHO, then it was onto a '00 Nissan Maxima and finally my '07 Infrared CTS-V.

I just recently traded the '07 in for a '12 Crystal Red sedan of course

-Steve

Post Thanks / Like

V-Series Cadillac(s)

2005 CTS-V 2011 CTS-V

Went to the dealer to turn in my '02 Envoy for another one and left with an '06 SRX, which was great except for the oil consumption issue and leaky rear jack compartment.

Replaced the SRX with a '10 CTS 3.6.

Sold the CTS 3.6 last year and bought an '11 Evo Green V Sedan that I'm currently enjoying.

Also replaced our '07 TBSS that was stolen with an '05 Stealth Grey V a few years back that my son drives during dry summer days only.

So to answer the question, the V was our 3rd and 4th Cadillac!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Post Thanks / Like

V-Series Cadillac(s)

2011 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe

This is my first Cadillac. I have pretty much been a GM guy thru the years. I was on the road selling for 24 years and drove Oldsmobiles and when they went away I drove buicks. I traded every four years or so when I reached 160K or so. After I retired I never thought of buying a Cadillac until I saw the CTS-V at the 2011 Hot Rod Powertour. After I saw the V tear up the quarter mile track at Indianapolis, I added it to my bucket list. Two years ago I bought a 2011 CTS-V Coupe. After all the business cars I have owned, I am really enjoying the V!!

Technical Writer for Internet & Print Media
    Post Thanks / Like

V-Series Cadillac(s)

2016 ATS-V Sedan, 2016 ATS-V Coupe

While the ATS-V I have on order will be my first Cadillac in modern times, it's actually my second.

The first was a '61 Fleetwood in which I learned to drive back in late 60s. It was my Mom's daily driver. She took me to "Brookside Park" where the Rose Bowl is in Pasadena CA and taught me to drive on the loop road which surrounded the park boundaries.

I remember the car had a four-speed Hydra-matic...no paddle shifters, however.

I also remember those freakin' big-assed fins.