Cadillac V-Net


Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertising Information
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    Site Administrator Rob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    2,044
    Post Thanks / Like

    V-Series Cadillac(s)

    Not yet!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clippers_FTW View Post
    Carmax was a no go..... But I didnt give up.. I found a dealership in Texas... talked things over with them.. got an amazing deal, got the approval.. loan documents to be mailed to me today to sign then transport of vehicle by monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2009 V in black. When I get it I'll make it official and go into the Introductions section :)
    Sweeeeeeeet!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
    Rob Loszewski, Owner & Site Administrator
    Cadillac V-Net
    Cadillac XLR Net
    Corvette Action Center
    The Meadery
    Torque Network
    VetteTube

    "Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt." - Sun Tzu

    Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertising Information

  2. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Beaumont, CA
    Posts
    95
    Post Thanks / Like

    V-Series Cadillac(s)

    2009 Cadillc CTS-V

    Default

    Docs signed and sent out. Now we play the waiting game.. Advised me shipment would take 3-5 days.. I hope its on the 3 dayer... 5 days is gonna kill me. I'd love to have it by saturday so I can enjoy it.

  3. #18
    Member mtrocket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    89
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clippers_FTW View Post
    Docs signed and sent out. Now we play the waiting game.. Advised me shipment would take 3-5 days.. I hope its on the 3 dayer... 5 days is gonna kill me. I'd love to have it by saturday so I can enjoy it.
    CONGRATS on your find!!!! Can hardly wait for pics...

  4. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Beaumont, CA
    Posts
    95
    Post Thanks / Like

    V-Series Cadillac(s)

    2009 Cadillc CTS-V

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clippers_FTW View Post
    Carmax was a no go..... But I didnt give up.. I found a dealership in Texas... talked things over with them.. got an amazing deal, got the approval.. loan documents to be mailed to me today to sign then transport of vehicle by monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2009 V in black. When I get it I'll make it official and go into the Introductions section :)
    1st it was I should get the vehicle by monday, then it was tuesday, then it was wednesday (yesterday i was told this). I didnt hear anything today... When the heck are they going to ship me my car? I'm getting kind of impatient. I've already paid for the trasnport... Is it just me or are they lagging?

  5. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Beaumont, CA
    Posts
    95
    Post Thanks / Like

    V-Series Cadillac(s)

    2009 Cadillc CTS-V

    Default

    I am currently still V-Less... My out of state purchase is becoming very aggrivating. I'm sure if I were in state and went to the dealership , filled out the paperwork there I would have had my vehicle by now. I think since I am out of state I am being taken advantage of. My whole buying expirence has been a great one.. this is just one little snag that is starting to irritate me. Everyone at the dealership has been very nice and has gotten back to me every email and phone call I have made but the excuses are really starting to pile up. Latest excuse was the "detailer" has been backed up and yesterday was a holiday but it should get detailed and shipped today. I wonder what the excuse will be if it doesnt get done today. So frustrating... I want this car soooooo bad. I dont think I'm being impatient. They have had more than enough time. I know it takes 3-5 days to ship (more than likely it will be the maximum 5) but it hasnt even started transportation yet. I just dont understand. Am I being unreasonable?

  6. #21
    Site Administrator Rob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    2,044
    Post Thanks / Like

    V-Series Cadillac(s)

    Not yet!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clippers_FTW View Post
    I am currently still V-Less... My out of state purchase is becoming very aggrivating. I'm sure if I were in state and went to the dealership , filled out the paperwork there I would have had my vehicle by now. I think since I am out of state I am being taken advantage of. My whole buying expirence has been a great one.. this is just one little snag that is starting to irritate me. Everyone at the dealership has been very nice and has gotten back to me every email and phone call I have made but the excuses are really starting to pile up. Latest excuse was the "detailer" has been backed up and yesterday was a holiday but it should get detailed and shipped today. I wonder what the excuse will be if it doesnt get done today. So frustrating... I want this car soooooo bad. I dont think I'm being impatient. They have had more than enough time. I know it takes 3-5 days to ship (more than likely it will be the maximum 5) but it hasnt even started transportation yet. I just dont understand. Am I being unreasonable?
    Naw. You're just like an expectant mother.
    Rob Loszewski, Owner & Site Administrator
    Cadillac V-Net
    Cadillac XLR Net
    Corvette Action Center
    The Meadery
    Torque Network
    VetteTube

    "Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt." - Sun Tzu

    Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertising Information

  7. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Beaumont, CA
    Posts
    95
    Post Thanks / Like

    V-Series Cadillac(s)

    2009 Cadillc CTS-V

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Naw. You're just like an expectant mother.
    LOL Maybe I should ask my wife how that is hahaha

  8. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Beaumont, CA
    Posts
    95
    Post Thanks / Like

    V-Series Cadillac(s)

    2009 Cadillc CTS-V

    Default

    In transit!!! Here at the latest Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  9. #24
    Site Administrator Rob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    2,044
    Post Thanks / Like

    V-Series Cadillac(s)

    Not yet!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clippers_FTW View Post
    In transit!!! Here at the latest Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!
    Rob Loszewski, Owner & Site Administrator
    Cadillac V-Net
    Cadillac XLR Net
    Corvette Action Center
    The Meadery
    Torque Network
    VetteTube

    "Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt." - Sun Tzu

    Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertising Information

  10. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Beaumont, CA
    Posts
    95
    Post Thanks / Like

    V-Series Cadillac(s)

    2009 Cadillc CTS-V

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!
    At the latest the day after tomorrow!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Cadillac, ATS-V, CTS-V, STS-V and XLR-V are registered trademarks of the General Motors Corporation & Cadillac Motor Division.  Neither Cadillac Motor Division nor any subsidiaries of GM© shall bear any responsibility for CadillacVNet.com content, comments, or advertising. CadillacVNet.com is independent from GM© and is not affiliated with, sponsored or supported by GM©.  Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended, or implied.  All Rights Reserved