Cadillac V-Net

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertising Information
    Post Thanks / Like

V-Series Cadillac(s)

'11 V Wagon, ( '13 427 Vette & '14 ATS)

Default Riding the Rails

Got a chance to ride in a little 2-seater last Saturday and do a little sight seeing in Oklahoma. Hit a top speed of 40 MPH and was glad the owner had installed seat belts so we didn't bounce out of the little car.

Okay, it was a "motor car" and it runs on the railroad. A bunch of railroad buffs got together on St. Patty's day and drove motor cars on the Arkansas & Oklahoma RR between Midwest City and Shawnee Oklahoma.

Riding the Rails-online1-jpgRiding the Rails-2srroke-jpgRiding the Rails-up01-jpg

That's the one I rode in on the right. We followed the one in the middle and the left pix is part of the line up of motor cars and "hi-railers".

Not exactly cruising in the "V" but it was a lot of fun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Riding the Rails-online2-jpg  
    Tuna
    Author: Crossbow Revenge
    (Buy my book and make me famous.)

Post Thanks / Like

V-Series Cadillac(s)

2011 Cadillac CTS-V COUPE

Looks like fun