Cadillac V-Net

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertising Information
    Post Thanks / Like

V-Series Cadillac(s)

'11 V Wagon, ( '13 427 Vette & '14 ATS)

Default V2 for a Volt ???

I was on a different Caddy forum recently and read a thread that a "V2" owner sold the V and bought a Volt. Seems that the commute to work in the V was killing his budget. If there is a draw back to V ownership, it's the mileage. Then again if you buy a V, you probably ought to budget all the costs involved with owning one.

I actually understand as my wife and I bought a Volt to save a little money on gas but we're keeping the "V Wagon" anyway. We traded in one of our Vettes instead.
    Tuna
    New avatar - my latest novel
    Antiques To Die For

Post Thanks / Like

V-Series Cadillac(s)

2011 CTS-V Sedan

Quote Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
    I was on a different Caddy forum recently and read a thread that a "V2" owner sold the V and bought a Volt. Seems that the commute to work in the V was killing his budget. If there is a draw back to V ownership, it's the mileage. Then again if you buy a V, you probably ought to budget all the costs involved with owning one.

I actually understand as my wife and I bought a Volt to save a little money on gas but we're keeping the "V Wagon" anyway. We traded in one of our Vettes instead.
    Just like everyone else, I feel the pain, but I'm not ready to give up the V just yet. Sure, LA traffic kills my mpg, and with 91 hitting close to $5/gallon..it hurts a lot, but when I get a slither of open road (pretty seldom in LA) and just let her rip a bit, all my worries/pains goes away! It's great to have a V!