Cadillac V-Net

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertising Information

Thread: David

Post Thanks / Like

V-Series Cadillac(s)

2009 CTS-V Sedan

Default David

Hi everyone....I live in Cleveland, Ohio and am on my 2nd "V" (2004 and 2009). I consider myself a huge fan of the car and really looking forward to the 3rd generation version. I have heard the V3 will have 630HP and be 200 to 300LBS lighter. I don't know about you, but nothing makes me feel better than MB and BMW guy knowing he does not want any part of a Cadillac on the street or track. KEEP RAISING THE BAR CADILLAC!!!! As long as you do, I will always remain a loyal customer.

Post Thanks / Like

V-Series Cadillac(s)

Not yet!

David,

Welcome to the Cadillac V-Net! Glad to have you here with us.
    Rob Loszewski, Owner & Site Administrator
    Cadillac V-Net
    Cadillac XLR Net
    Corvette Action Center
    The Meadery
    Torque Network
    VetteTube

"Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt." - Sun Tzu

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertising Information

Post Thanks / Like

V-Series Cadillac(s)

2010 CTS-V Sedan

Nice one, Dave (sorry for the abbreviation - Aussies struggle to say "David" - let me know if it bugs you)! Just grabbed my first V recently. Loving it so far. And yeah, awesome to pull up next to a BMW or Merc and just let fly... even the M series or AMG tuned versions. Mostly. :-) Managed to show my perfectly sculpted angular American car butt to two Germans' funny fenders so far.

Post Thanks / Like

V-Series Cadillac(s)

2009 CTS-V Sedan

Default David

David or Dave works for me. Thanks for welcoming me into the group! Should be a good time.

Post Thanks / Like

V-Series Cadillac(s)

'11 V Wagon, ( '13 427 Vette & '14 ATS)

Welcome!

I had a 2004 V1 also. Good car in most ways.

The Audi guys cringe also when they see the "V" logo on the car. It's nice to kick a few butts with a Cadillac - especially a wagon.

Given that the Vsport is 3950 or so pounds, I would not expect the V3 to be much lighter than 4000. That's still about 200 less than the current V. I'd like to see a dry sump engine in the new V3 when it comes out to make it better for track days.

No matter to me as I'm probably stuck with my V Wagon for a while longer unless I win the lottery. Then again, being stuck with a V Wagon ain't no bad thing either.
    Tuna
    New avatar - my latest novel
    Antiques To Die For

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome... Glad to have you aboard!!