Cadillac V-Net

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertising Information
    Post Thanks / Like

V-Series Cadillac(s)

2006 cadillac cts v

Default New member from San Diego

Hi: I am Doc. I have a 2006 CTS V with only 8500 miles. I love the car but I'm 68 and I have other cars and rarely get the V out of the garage where it's kept with a trickle charger under a car cover. I have always been fanatical about my cars but having this perfect car that I don't use is starting to bother me because it's so wasteful. Any advice on how to sell a brand new 06 V would be greatly appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like

V-Series Cadillac(s)

Not yet!

Quote Originally Posted by mcahn55 View Post
    Hi: I am Doc. I have a 2006 CTS V with only 8500 miles. I love the car but I'm 68 and I have other cars and rarely get the V out of the garage where it's kept with a trickle charger under a car cover. I have always been fanatical about my cars but having this perfect car that I don't use is starting to bother me because it's so wasteful. Any advice on how to sell a brand new 06 V would be greatly appreciated.
    Unfortunately, I don't have any tips on selling your car other than you could try posting it on EBAY or Cars.com. I usually trade my cars in to upgrade and haven't really sold any of them outright.

However, welcome to the Cadillac V-Net! If you can, post some pictures of your 2006 CTS-V.
    Rob Loszewski, Owner & Site Administrator
    Cadillac V-Net
    Cadillac XLR Net
    Corvette Action Center
    The Meadery
    Torque Network
    VetteTube

"Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt." - Sun Tzu

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertising Information

Post Thanks / Like

V-Series Cadillac(s)

2006 XLR-V, 2011 CTS-V Coupe

There are a few sites for the Cadillac V-series cars, including this one. You may want to post up some pics of the car and any pertenant information, along with an asking price. Granted, most looking for a V, are probably more interested in the V-2 (2009-current), but you may find someone interested--me included!!

Cubby558
    'If you want to blend in, take the bus'

Post Thanks / Like

V-Series Cadillac(s)

2006 XLR-V, 2011 CTS-V Coupe

Default Pics

Doc,

Here are some pics of my '11 CTS-V Coupe, posted from my computer. (Use the paper clip icon to do this.)

New member from San Diego-img_0066-jpgNew member from San Diego-img_0067-jpgNew member from San Diego-img_0068-jpgNew member from San Diego-img_0069-jpgNew member from San Diego-img_0070-jpg

Hope this helps you figure out how to add photos to your posts!!

Cubby558
    'If you want to blend in, take the bus'

Post Thanks / Like

V-Series Cadillac(s)

2011 CTS-V Sedan

Welcome..from Hollywood.

cubby..very nice looking ride!