Cadillac V-Net

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertising Information
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cold Air Intake

Post Thanks / Like

V-Series Cadillac(s)

2013 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan

Quote Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
    Airaid intake systems for the V run $440 to $590. For that price, they better work.

Like you, I'm surprised the Corsa exhaust didn't create more power than it did. Guess the stock exhaust is pretty good even though it a little too quiet.
    I put Corsa on my old 1992 Vette a few years ago and gained almost 30 horsepower - the stock Corvette exhaust back them was pretty restrictive.

I'm going to leave my V stock for the foreseeable future. The only thing I've done to it is install a K&N air filter and new tires.

After further review of the video I noticed they only put on the Corsa exhaust but didn't upgrade the pipes which is why it didn't do a whole lot. I purchased the Carbon Fiber hydro print Airaid intake yesterday for $579. I'll be installing it once it gets in.

Post Thanks / Like

V-Series Cadillac(s)

12 V Sedan BD 6M Recaros Ultraview, 05 Stealth Grey V; traded

I put an Airaid on my 12 sedan a couple weeks ago. I got it from Jegs, non carbon fiber, dry element, for around $400 including tax. Airaid is offering a $50 rebate during the month of September. The SC whine that I can now hear is addictive. FWIW, Airaid claims a 28hp/aroud 40lb/ft torque increase. I figured if I got half that I am happy.
    Last edited by tdyguy2k; 09-25-2014 at 10:30 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

V-Series Cadillac(s)

Totally agree the Airaid is probably the best intake for he V model. If it's paired with some nice cat back like Borla or even Magnaflow, these gains will be much higher. This article may be useful for you: My Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?
    Last edited by carid; 04-14-2016 at 08:27 AM.