Post Thanks / Like

V-Series Cadillac(s)

Not yet!

Default 2014 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon blends function, aesthetics

2014 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon blends function, aesthetics

Written by
    Ken Chester, Jr.
    Motor News Media Corporation

Make no mistake, itís the go-fast machinery under the hood and performance control hardware at the corners that make the 2014 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon stand out in the marketplace.

The CTS-V Wagon incorporates a number of unique cues that blend function with aesthetics. The dihedral Cadillac grille, for example, is larger to enable more air intake and features a satin finish, while the raised hood encompasses the supercharged engine beneath it. The front and rear fascias, as well as a rear spoiler that houses the center high-mounted stop lamp, are specific to the car, as are its standard 19-inch wheels.

The CTS-V Wagon offers three new exterior color choices for 2014 ó Phantom Gray Metallic, Mocha Steel Metallic and Red Obsession Tintcoat (available at an extra cost) ó and a new Sport Blue interior package.

* Full Story Linked Above *
    Rob Loszewski, Owner & Site Administrator
    Cadillac V-Net
    Cadillac XLR Net
    Corvette Action Center
    The Meadery
    Torque Network
    VetteTube

"Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt." - Sun Tzu

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertising Information

Post Thanks / Like

V-Series Cadillac(s)

'11 V Wagon, ( '13 427 Vette & '14 ATS)

They picked my color too.

Here's mine with the BBORR race numbers on in a park in Big Spring, TX:

2014 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon blends function, aesthetics-bborr2012_06-jpg

My wife and I averaged ~110 MPH for a little over on hour on US-285 out of Ft. Stockton, TX. Windows up, AC on, cruise control working, waving at police officers with radar guns pointing at us. Nice way to go fast!
    Last edited by Tuna; 04-16-2014 at 11:39 AM.
    Tuna
    New avatar - my latest novel
    Antiques To Die For