Cadillac V-Net

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertising Information
    Post Thanks / Like

Default No More Chipped and Marred Wheels

In another thread, I was concerned that my new Graphite wheels would get dinged the first time I had to replace tire. Well, I found a solution. It's calle Rim Shield. A pair of hard nylon protectors that slip between the tire and wheel so the tire guy can lever the tire off without damaging the wheel with his tire spoon.

They were designed with the motorcycle crowd in mind but work just fine on 19in car wheels. Now I can sleep nights.

(before anybody comments about the Vette, I don't pick up the new V wagon until tomorrow)

Post Thanks / Like

V-Series Cadillac(s)

'11 V Wagon, ( '13 427 Vette & '14 ATS)

I checked with a couple of motorcycle shops around me and none of them carred this 'rim shields.' So, I ordered some from Motion Pro direct.

Thanks for the tip.
    Tuna
    New avatar - my latest novel
    Antiques To Die For