Cadillac V-Net

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertising Information
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
    Technical Writer for Internet & Print Media
    Post Thanks / Like

V-Series Cadillac(s)

2016 ATS-V Sedan, 2016 ATS-V Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by Djason View Post
    That sounds like a blast Hib...love the R&D and products Katech has made available. Did you have them do one of their track attack packages for the Z06? I've done a few of their things on mine.
    Sadly, no. The track attack package would never pass the California "Smog Check". I'm getting a "Street Attack" LS7 without the head milling (because of our 91-oct gas out west), with stock manifolds (because headers w/o EOs are not legal here) and with the Torquer 116 cam (because the Torquer 112 will not pass the smog check). I'm opting for the bigger TB and I'm using an MSD intake manifold along with my "bastardized" 2011/2012 exhaust system. I have my fingers X'ed that the engine will make 625 on Katech's dyno then I'll subtract 10-15 horsepower for the stock manifolds.

Having a Vette with a Katech motor in it has been a "bucket list" thing for me.

Honestly I'd love to see what the K&N intakes, BOV's and KOOKS would due on a stock tune ATS-V. From what I'm reading many have seen pretty significant gains. Be sure to post up once you get things in place next year. I've talked to a rep at KOOKS about the ATS-V exhaust. Looks like that's next for me. I'll be posting up some pics, document the next round of mods and some final vids on the dyno. Shooting for 550rw/580tq. CTS-V what?
    The owner of the V-Net site and I are considering just such a project. Whether we do it or not will depend on what kind of price break all the manufacturers involved will give us on the pieces needed to do the story. What kind of deal did Kooks make you on the exhaust parts?

550 at the wheels, using the "15% rule," is about 650 at the motor or about 200-hp more than stock. No wonder you're worried about fuel delivery. When you get air/fuel data, do you rely on whatever AFR measuring equipment the chassis dyno has or do you have a wideband in your exhaust with some on-board display device?

On the Cadillac forum, I read your last post and it said you have stock exhaust and tune...did I read that right...that you have an OE ECM calibration?
    Last edited by Hib Halverson; 11-12-2017 at 09:33 PM.
    Hib Halverson
    I'net Tech Writer
    2Vs+3Zs