Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

What did you do to your Blackwing today?

Getting my parking sensors retrofitted at dealer.

First time I've been at the dealer since I bought, I do my own oil changes.

Clientele in the waiting room has an average age of about 75.

I'm surprised no one is hosting a game of bingo in here.
I was at the dealership for the first time a few months ago and there was at least a 40 year gap between me and everyone else in the waiting area :p

Getting my parking sensors retrofitted at dealer.

First time I've been at the dealer since I bought, I do my own oil changes.

Clientele in the waiting room has an average age of about 75.

I'm surprised no one is hosting a game of bingo in here.
I've stopped trying to explain myself when asked why I'd spend a 100k on a Cadillac "sports car" by friend/family...

From my experience with the past few cars I have purchased out-of-state, it can take 6 to 8 weeks before the other state gets all of their paperwork straightened out and then mailed to you. This is why they give you temporary registration tags for when you get the car. I got my blackwing from Arizona and it just arrived last week, and the temporary tag is good until the end of July. They told me it takes a while and they aren't lying. It sucks though, because I have to drive around with no ability to put a front plate on and I cannot get a registration or state inspection done until I have the title. I feel like it makes me a bit more of a target to the local police.
I had a similar lead time @treborny

Any recent NYS buyers from out of state dealers get their plates yet? Checked my DMV and nothing showing up as of yet. First time for me buying from out of state dealer, not sure what to expect on lead time to get reggy and plates, going on 4 weeks.
We are in SW OH and it's close to 45 days post-purchase from a local dealer and we JUST got the car note info from Cadillac. We still haven't got word from the DMV to come get our plates.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back